[Discuss-gnuradio] except ModtoolException

From: Keikavoos Afghahi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] except ModtoolException
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 13:15:27 +0000

Sorry the E-mail went private,

Thanks  for the quick answer,

yes i am using old vesrions of GNU-radio. I had an old version of Gnuradio installed on my system. I wanted to install the source so i used the script which is provided on the web-site. Unfortunately the compilation did not finish and there were some errors. I tried to install the dependencies manually  but i wasnt successfull . Now i have some old  Gnuradio files somewhere and i really am stuck in getting rid of them. Well i tried to remove them but i am not sure if there are some files hidden somewhere in the system..

Is there a clean way to get rid of old stuff and install a clean new version of Gnuradio from source ( pybomps or the script ) ?

Best of regards,

Kei