Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] except ModtoolException

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] except ModtoolException
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 15:31:08 +0200

Hi Kei,

I think this is the point where one would save a lot of time by just going clean slate, and setting up a new system. You might be able to manually remove all the different parts etc, but that could take hours. Also, it depends on a lot of factors what files where installed where, so this might really be a tedious task.

Generally, when uninstalling it, you should use the same tool as for installing any version of a software; i.e. if your "old" GNU Radio was installed as package of your Linux Distro, use the package manager to remove it before you install a new version.

Best regards,
Marcus