[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Projects Announced

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Projects Announced
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:52:31 -0700

The projects for our GSoC selections have been announced:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5656351468421120/

We had 22 applicants total for 3 slots. Quite a large percentage did not
fulfil our formal criteria, but there were quite a few excellent
proposals that simply didn't make it to the top 3. Maybe there's some
students who can apply for SOCIS.

Proposals were ranked by quality of proposal, relevance and how much we
trust the student's technical capabilities (among other criteria). We
then assigned the top 3 to the slots we were given.

According to the rules, summer of code students will report here on a
weekly basis, so stay tuned for updates!

Thanks to all students for applying, and thanks to mentors for helping
with the reviews!

Cheers,
Martin