Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] baz-utils and python path

From: Freedomfighter099 .
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] baz-utils and python path
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 12:06:59 +0200

Hello

I got the cyberspectrum  scanner.py running following your instructions

But I don’t seem to have any control or options to configure my USRP been looking into the code in both scanner.py and the config.pyc and within scanner.py is most related to FFT and the config.pyc I can’t edit because of the format

So how do I configure my USRP B200 to a specific frequency range and RX2 antenna, gain, step size and so on I’m guessing that I need to configure my config.pyc file but I can’t read this file with gedit or notepadqq any advice or instructions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hello,

Within the cyberspectrum/ folder there is the file "config.model.py", you need to copy it to "config.py" by running

cp config.model.py config.py

You can then run the scanner.py program with:

python scanner.py

If you want to graph the data, you can add the --graph flag, such as:

python scanner.py --graph

Regards,
Nate