[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-inspector introduction

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-inspector introduction
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:08:12 +0200

Hello list!

I’m very happy to introduce myself as one of the GSoC students this year working for GNU Radio. Thank you for the acceptance and the feedback I received!

My task will be the gr-inspector (former gr-sigint) signal analysis toolbox. The project source code will be hosted at [1]. Also, I will provide public updates on my work beginning with the coding period on May, 23. The updates will be published on the blog [2] along with a short mail on this list. The milestones I evaluated with my mentors are also published there.

In the next weeks, I will get my hands on GNU Radio, get familiar with the project and work through the documentation. I already did some coding for PyBOMBS will try to further contribute to GNU Radio during the bonding period. Also, I will do some literature research on the topics I plan to work on during the actual coding period.

If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to contact me!

Regards
Sebastian