[Discuss-gnuradio] sweep generator

From: Dan McKenna
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] sweep generator
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:16:52 -0700

Hi There,

I am using a B210 to record band widths from 1 to 20 MHZ, center frequencies from 400Mhz to 2 Ghz. To test my post detection software I would like to use a Tx channel to make a sweep generator as a real time test source at sweep rates of around 50 Mhz/second over 1 to 20 mhz range with a center frequency of 400 Mhz to 2Ghz.

To be clear I wish to use companion to generate a frequency sweep at a rate, defined by start/stop frequency and sweep time or frequency, range, rate..... for example Freq 400 Mhz, range 2 mhz, rate 50Mhz/second.

Is this possible with the standard gnu radio companion block set?

Thanks

Dan