[Discuss-gnuradio] 80211b implementation

From: Zhao Shangqing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 80211b implementation
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:31:47 +0000

Dear All,

I am trying to implement the 802.11b transceiver on gnuradio and usrp. I would like to know if someone has done this job yet, and where can I get the source code for learning.
When I searched on google, I noticed that CGRAN and SPAN have implemented it, but I cannot access the source code.
So if anyone else has a link for accessing the 802.11 code?

Thanks! Look forward to your reply!!

Best,
Zhao