Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Radio Astronomy GSoC 2017 group possible?

From: Glen I Langston
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Radio Astronomy GSoC 2017 group possible?
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 17:03:53 -0500

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your very quick response!  I will look at the links
you’ve pointed me towards.    Maybe much of what amateur radio astronomers
need is already available.

I agree that we don’t necessarily want “post-processing” code
in GNU radio.  But it would be good to include a few processing
hooks to enable realtime detection and writing of values
for later processing.

Do you think that a Radio Astronomy GSoC topic merits consideration?

Thanks

Glen