[Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Help: Any Redmine/Ruby/Webbly knowledgeab

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Help: Any Redmine/Ruby/Webbly knowledgeable people around?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:29:21 -0800

Hi everyone,

as has been announced in the past, we're planning to move the Redmine
wiki to a MediaWiki replacement. Right now, we're running into a few
hurdles and I'm asking you if you might be able to help us.

Importing Redmine wiki pages into MediaWiki is not entirely
straightforward, as it seems. Our plan is to export the Textile source
from Redmine, then do some offline editing/curating (we're going to drop
a lot of obsolete pages), convert to MediaWiki format and then import
into the new wiki.

We could use some help with most of these steps. To start with, if you
have any clue about how to script Ruby to export the files from Redmine,
that would be a great help.

However, if you simply want to help with curation or importing, that's
also appreciated.

Please contact me on- or off-list if you think you can contribute.

Thanks a lot!

-- Martin