[Discuss-gnuradio] Power control for QAM demodulate

From: Zhao Shangqing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Power control for QAM demodulate
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:23:36 +0000

Hi all,

I am using Gnuradio and USRP X300. I am implementing OFDM communication using 16 or 64 QAM modulation scheme. I am using the example of OFDM given by Gnuradio, and just changing the payload modulation to 16QAM. I cannot correctly demodulate all the samples, but QPSK works fine. I know QAM has the different signal power. I wish to know if I wish to demodulate the M-QAM signal, how to control the receiving power to calibrate different signals to different powers.

Best regards,

Shangqing