Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gunradio on RHEL6

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gunradio on RHEL6
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:14:10 -0800

Dear Sumit Saluja:

It is usually because your system have unmet dependencies (or because cmake failed to detect the libraries, even though they were actually installed).

You have to check the cmake log and install missing dependencies. Alternatively, you can try PyBombs if it is for your personal use (I never really used PyBombs, so I really cannot give much info about that, though).

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin