[Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Call for Presentations & Papers

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Call for Presentations & Papers
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:05:51 -0500

Hey all -

The CFP for GRCon17 is now live! You can find the details on the GRCon17 website:
http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/submit/

We are accepting abstracts for three types of presentations at GRCon17: talks, tutorials, and posters. The format for the poster presentations will change somewhat this year, as there will be scheduled poster session times during the conference.

The deadline to submit your presentation abstract is Thursday 1 June.

In addition, we are very excited to once again publish the Annual Technical Proceedings of the GNU Radio Conference. The proceedings of GRCon are published on the GNU Radio website (http://pubs.gnuradio.org/), and are also indexed by Google Scholar. Last year's proceedings have some truly excellent contributions to the field, and we look forward to seeing this year's papers.

You do not need to publish in the proceedings to give a talk at GRCon, and you do not need to give a talk at GRCon to publish in the proceedings. We encourage everyone giving a talk to also submit a paper, and anyone submitting a paper to also give a talk, but it is not required. We do this to so that people with important contributions to publish, but who are unable to make it to the conference, can still participate.

We take pride in GRCon's reputation for having a high signal-to-noise ratio, and our growing attendance is testament to the high quality of people and content at the conference each year . This is only possible with your participation, and we look forward to seeing you at the conference! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
The GRCon Organizers