Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL_FOUND both TRUE and FALSE

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL_FOUND both TRUE and FALSE
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:30:46 -0500

A patch was applied a couple weeks ago because gr-dtv wasn't running the same check for GSL that the previous libraries were (in CMAKE), which caused the same problem.  Perhaps this is the same issue?  Really depends exactly which version you were running.  If you are running from git between I think October and recently that could be it.  If so, then just update your repo and you should pick it up.

Geof

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:02 AM, Bastian Bloessl <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 02/22/2017 12:01 AM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos wrote:

> after a long time update from source on a Fedora 23 I came across the
> following problem when cmaking:
>
> Can anyone give me a hint as to what may be wrong here?

Does that happen even after you delete the build directory and start
from scratch?

Best,
Bastian