Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL_FOUND both TRUE and FALSE

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL_FOUND both TRUE and FALSE
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:14:20 -0500

I would take a look at the FindGSL.cmake script.  I suspect the issue is related to the change to run FindPackage twice.  Perhaps the pkgconfig detection isn't pulling in the variables the second time so they are being set to nulls?

For a quick test, I would try commenting out the "find_package(GSL)" in the gr-dtv CMakeLists.txt and see what happens.

Geof