[Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] - Registration & Hotel Booking are Live!

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] - Registration & Hotel Booking are Live!
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:19:06 -0500

Greetings!

Registration for GRCon17 is now live! Note that there is an Early Bird discount in effect from now until June 1st, so be sure to register soon if you can.

Head here to purchase your ticket: grcon17.eventbrite.com

Additionally, booking at the conference hotel is now open. The venue has agreed to offer the GSA room rate for the area to GRCon17 attendees, which is highly competitive compared to surrounding hotels. This rate is also available several days before and after the event to GRCon17 attendees.

Book rooms in the GRCon17 Room Block here: bahiahotel.com/groups/GRCon17/

Starting this year we will be designing yearly conference swag, including T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Beer Steins. These items will only be available in extremely limited quantities at the conference, so if you would like one or more of them we recommend purchasing them with your conference registration.

If you are interested in sponsoring the conference, please get in touch with us at `address@hidden`. Sponsors are a critical part of GRCon, and this year we have revamped the sponsor packages to improve benefits.

If you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you at the beautiful Bahia beach resort for GRCon17!

Cheers,
The GRCon Organizing Committee