Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HackRF + osmocon, RX works but TX doesnt

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HackRF + osmocon, RX works but TX doesnt
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:57:09 -0800

You should post your HackRF questions to the HackRF mailing list

Also, you should get to know your HackRF so you don't blow the RF amplifiers

   http://www.greatscottgadgets.com/sdr

In addition, you should at least ensure the installed HackRF libraries
and the firmware on the HackRF match - ideally they should be latest
version - which is rarely true is they are installed by the OS.

   https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/releases

-- Cinaed