[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC] A HTML-based GUI for GNU Radio applications -

From: Feroz Ahmad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC] A HTML-based GUI for GNU Radio applications - How do I get started
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:26:15 +0530

Hello,

I am an undergrad student from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi. I got interested in the project A HTML-based GUI for GNU Radio applications listed in GSOC idea list.
I wish to know what skills are mentor looking in the candidate apart from language skills. I also want to ask how shall I get started.

Thanks and Regards,

Feroz Ahmad
http://ferozahmad.com/
https://github.com/fz-29