Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gr-Inspector install errors

From: Honcho41
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gr-Inspector install errors
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 05:30:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for a quick reply.

When I try to install those I get the following:

address@hidden:~$ sudo apt-get install libqwtplot3d-qt4-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libqwtplot3d-qt4-dev is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libqwtplot3d-qt4-dev' has no installation candidate
address@hidden:~$ sudo apt-get install libqwtplot3d-qt4-0v5
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libqwtplot3d-qt4-0v5

-----
Studying for BEng (Hons) Telecommunications Systems Engineering
Bournemouth University