[Discuss-gnuradio] port to listen for ctrlport connection per flowgraph

From: Naceur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] port to listen for ctrlport connection per flowgraph on the same machine
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:53:41 -0700 (MST)

Hello GR,

When I tried to run the second python gnuradio flowgraph on the same machine
I got:

Thrift: Fri Mar 24 16:48:22 2017 TServerSocket::listen() BIND 9090
'apache::thrift::transport::TTransportException'
  what():  Could not bind: Transport endpoint is not connected

Is there a way I can set the thrift port to listen for ctrlport connection
per flowgraph ?
If not: is it possible to disable ctrlport listenning for a specific
flowgraph ?

Regards,
Naceur