[Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radio Academy 2017

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radio Academy 2017
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 13:05:09 +0100

Dear List,

the Software Defined Radio Academy 2017 will take place on Saturday
July 15 2017 in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance, Germany, as part of
the international HAMRADIO fair, in combination with Maker World
Friedrichshafen.

We still have four open slots. So I'd like to raise your attention to
our Call For Papers / Talks. We would be happy to see some more of your
contributions, research presentations, reports on your experiments and
ideas: http://sdra.io

You can be sure to meet an audience of around 100+ people with active,
in many cases also professional experience in the radio domain. The
SDRA audience is keen to understand what you're doing with Open Source
platforms and is open for triggers to do things themselves.

Each slot is 30 minutes, German language will be tolerated, but we
prefer English as we want to address an international audience. We
hereby already ask for your permission to upload the video recording to
our Youtube channel: http://youtube.sdra.io

What we need from you:

* Your name and affiliation
* A title of your talk
* 6 lines of abstract

Please submit asap, as we would like to submit our programme soon.

You can reach us at: address@hidden
Please consider the SDRA website: http://sdra.io

Best Regards / vy73
Markus Heller, M.A., DL8RDS