[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.11 transceiver, Trouble with the received

From: Cristian Rodríguez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.11 transceiver, Trouble with the received packets
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:44:56 -0500

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the transceiver for ieee 802.11. I'm doing it in base of the gr-ieee803-11 source designed by Bastian. Available in GIthub. And my guide is the video in youtube upload by Bastian.

The trouble is that i can't recognize the frames in Wireshark (i suppose it is because something in the transceiver is wrong). And, i cant stablish the ssh tunnel to send frames through the transceiver.

I'm using A USRP B210.

I can receive packets with the tx flowgraph by executing the rx_demo and look it over wireshark. Then it is working.

For the transceiver i execute nic.sh. Then, it happens:

1. The fifo is created correctly: ofdm.pcap
2. The flowgraph transceiver.gr is started.
3. WIreshark is launched.

When it started i do:

1. In the flowgraph I'm in the freq 178 | 5.89 Mhz | 11p with sample rate=10MHz
. It is shown in the terminal
Imágenes integradas 4

2. I open another terminal and i try to do a ssh port and i receive it (in the second terminal):
Imágenes integradas 2

In the first it is received
Imágenes integradas 5

3. I verify the host in the ip has been created,
Imágenes integradas 3

But i can't connect to it,
4. I make a ping.
Imágenes integradas 2
And each packet of the ping generate a "frame" in the first terminal.

Imágenes integradas 6

(At this point Wireshark doesn't show me anything).

The IQ plot is:
Imágenes integradas 1
I get it when i type ssh, or the ping.

NOTES:
It is courious that i get 0000 when the transceiver is not receiving anything.
Imágenes integradas 7

It is shown if I type ifconfig.
Imágenes integradas 8

I don't know what i have to do, i've been reading a lot, but a solution is not found.
I would be really thankful if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Atte,

Cristian