[Discuss-gnuradio] Referencing USRP sink object

From: Emanuel.Staudinger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Referencing USRP sink object
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:48:03 +0000

Hi all,

Do you know if the following is possible in a flowgraph:

1.       I have a USRP sink instantiated and configured in GRC

2.       I have my own OOT block from which I want to get the current time of the USRP sink. Independent of the fact that the sink is streaming or bursting with/without timed commands. Is that possible and how?

I saw from the usrp_block.h that a get-function is implemented “virtual ::uhd::time_spec_t get_time_now(size_t mboard = 0) = 0;”

Is it possible to pass a reference of the USRP object outside my OOT block into my OOT block to call that function?

Regards,

Emanuel