[Discuss-gnuradio] Hello all,

From: Jahnavendra Mattipa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello all,
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:38:37 +0530

I am currently working with the USRP using GNU Radio. I want to record the data for analysis purpose so i am searched for recorded option in GNURadio companion and i got a block called "File Sink". After execution of the file it record some data in the order of MB's, when i am trying to open that file it is in unknown format to open. If anybody faced this type of issue or if anybody knows about this give me some advices to open that recorded file.
          Thanking you all.