Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello all,

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello all,
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:00:30 +0200

Hi Jahnavendra!

Welcome to the GNU Radio mailing list.

So, your question is asked so often, we have a FAQ entry for that:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/FAQ#What_is_the_file_format_of_a_file_sink.3F_How_can_I_read_files_produced_by_a_file_sink.3F

Best regards,

Marcus

PS: really, nothing wrong here, but just a hint for the future: Use a /descriptive/ subject rather than a salutation in the Subject line of emails; for example "File Sink file format" would've told me directly away what you're looking for, and I'd recognize the email in a few weeks again when looking for it; "Hello all" tells me nothing.