[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM/GR-IEEE802-11

From: Thomas Wilkinson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM/GR-IEEE802-11
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:52:26 -0400

Please forgive me as I am new to SDRs and DSP.

I am interested in development of a radio link using two B210s and GR-IEEE802-11.   However, I would like for this link to operate at any frequency. I am interested in a robust waveform with minimum of 11MBPS throughput, which is why I am interested in OFDM/802.11. My very limited hope/understanding is that I can potentially change the frequency of operation in the PHY layer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tom