[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Ideas please!

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Ideas please!
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 08:42:02 +0000

Hi all,

even though GSoC 2017 has ended not too long ago, we already need to start the preparations for next year!

After 5 years of being org admin, Martin has asked for somebody else to take over that task and I'm happy to volunteer for this. Having profited from the GSoC experience myself, this is a great way for me to give back some of the support I received back then.

And at this point, we need your support! Do you have a project in mind that could be realized by a student in about 3 months of coding and/or want to mentor? Let's discuss your ideas here on the list and then add them to the wiki so we have a nice range of fleshed-out projects when the org application period starts on January 4. If you are interested but need some inspiration, have a look at the current ideas list and past GSoC projects!

Current list: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoCIdeas

Old projects: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoCPastProjects

Cheers,
Felix