[Discuss-gnuradio] OOT problems during make on MacOS

From: André Gomes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT problems during make on MacOS
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 22:21:49 -0200

I've had problems while running make for an OOT module in MacOS. I end up with the error below. I have already installed the boost library via port as I have found in some suggestions on the internet. However, the problem persists. The OS is High Sierra. This OOT module works fine in Ubuntu. So I believe this is related to the platform. Has anyone experienced something similar?

  "boost::detail::thread_data_base::~thread_data_base()", referenced from:

Figure 1: Error

Regards,