Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT problems during make on MacOS

From: André Gomes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT problems during make on MacOS
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 23:00:22 -0200

Hi Michael,

You help again! :) Adding find_package(Boost "1.35" COMPONENTS filesystem system thread) to CMakeLists.txt solved the problem.

Thanks!

On 1 December 2017 at 22:46, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi André - Does your OOT top-level CMakeLists.txt file look for boost::thread? For example, the line might read something like:
{{{
find_package(Boost "1.35" COMPONENTS filesystem system thread)
}}}

Thus far, some of the higher profile OOTs (e.g., gr-ieee802-11) have built cleanly for me on macOS 10.13 (and, 10.12; and really they should be OK on most macOS / Mac OS X versions that can meet their dependency requirements).

Hope this helps! If not, some useful info would include how you have GR installed & if this OOT repo is available for us to look at (e.g., on GitHub). - MLD