[Discuss-gnuradio] bit rate and symbol rate in gnuradio

From: Damodar Adhikari
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] bit rate and symbol rate in gnuradio
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 17:16:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everyone,
I'm new to GNU radio and trying to do QPSK transmit and receive of a text file using two USRPB210. I am trying to understand the workings of each blocks. I am trying to figure out what is the bit rate out of each blocks in my flow graph given certain size of the text file.  I could not find anything in documentation or reference manual. I have following set up of my simulation:

file source --> packet encoder with Sample per symbol = 1 ---> PSK modulation with sample per symbol (SPS) = 2 ---> AWGN channel ---> PSK demodulation with SPS = 2 --->packet decoder ----> file sink

Is there some block in gnu radio that can be use to get the bit rate out of each blocks.

Thank you,
Dam