[Discuss-gnuradio] Poly Filter Bank for unfiltered signals

From: Sakthivel Velumani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Poly Filter Bank for unfiltered signals
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:04:02 +0100

Hi all,

I want to use the pfb_clock_sync block to correct the timing delay in my received signal. The received signal in my case is not pulse shaped i.e no RRC or any filter is used at the transmitter side. In this case what should I give in the filter taps field of the pfb block?

I tried all 1s (to represent a filter with impulse response of a rectangular waveform) but this throws a runtime error saying differential filter taps produces NaN.

Best regards,
Sakthivel