[Discuss-gnuradio] Softbits in gr-ieee 802.11 ?

From: sumit kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Softbits in gr-ieee 802.11 ?
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:36:11 +0100

Hi,

I am doing some proof of concept using gr-ieee 802.11.
The paper by author [1] says that it uses softbits, however in the method

constellation::decision_maker(const gr_complex *sample), I see outputs as hardbits.
Am I missing something here i.e. any particular commit or branch where the softbits implementation is there.

 Its very important for my algorithm to use softbits :-/

[1] https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2013/papers/srif/p9.pdf

Sumit