[Discuss-gnuradio] Working with GRC! Vector decimate

From: Glen I Langston
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working with GRC! Vector decimate
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 10:57:14 -0400

Hi

Thanks for your help.  I know no-one else cares, but
I’ve finally figured out all the steps to get Vector decimation working with
GRC.

A few notes:  I don’t think forecast() is ever called with a decimate block.

Multiple output vectors are possible, and care needs to be taken to count
all the outputs.

My initial QA only had one vector output, so worked fine.
GRC was generating multiple vectors as output and my vave code was chocking
on multiple outputs.

I’ve yet to figure out how to put this block in GitHub

.  Here
are the bits and pieces.

Best regard

Glen