Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module with external cpp library

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module with external cpp library
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 13:38:31 -0400

Hi Sami - In the file "lib/djiTools/CMakeLists.txt", there is an "add_library(djiTools ...)", which creates the "djiTools" library (and names it such for internal build purposes), but then that library isn't being used for anything else. I think in the file "lib/CMakeLists.txt", for the "gnuradio-djilink" library, you need to add "djiTools" to the "target_link_libraries(gnuradio-djilink ..." command. Maybe that's all that's needed? - MLD