Re: RE: root window

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: RE: root window
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:47:47 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Enrico Sersale wrote:

> I want to create a kind of big shelf as that that is created by the
> openstep Fiend.app.
>
> I want to do this also because I need a place where to put a Recycler; it
> can't take place on the GWorkspace Fiend because I think it must be in a
> fixed position.

> But, now, the problem is that this window covers all the other windows
> previously open, comprised the Window Maker Dock, the AppIcons, etc.

This was solved with: [self orderWindow: NSWindowBelow relativeTo: 0];

But now: can somebody tell me how to force this window to remain at the
lowest level ?

Actually, if clicked, it brings to the front.

Tried to return NO in __canBecomeMainWindow and in __canBecomeKeyWindow
but no success...

Enrico