Re: gdb + objc patch

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: gdb + objc patch
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:30:36 -0500

At 10:10 PM 2/8/01, Ian Mondragon wrote:
all -

i was wondering if there was anybody out there with an updated version of the
objective-c patch for gdb versions after 4.17?  if it matters, i'm running
FreeBSD-4.2.

any info would be appreciated.

-ian

Ian,

You can find 4.18 patches on my website, http://www.osagesoftware.com, in the downloads section. I've done some work with adapting the patches to gdb 5.0 and think that it's working o.k. I'll see if I can get 5.0 patches up within the next few days.

David

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800