Re: HOWTO current GS on NetBSD 1.5

From: Jonathan Gapen
Subject: Re: HOWTO current GS on NetBSD 1.5
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:48:37 -0600

David Wetzel wrote:
>         File: GSFormat.m        include <wchar.h>   <-- ADD

    Why do you need to include wchar.h?  FreeBSD doesn't have that
header, and neither does my NetBSD/pmax 1.4.2 system.  Furthermore,
neither of these systems has the wint_t type, so the GSFormat.m file in
base won't compile.  I need to write some autoconf tests to check for
wchar_t and wint_t, but I don't have access to all that many systems
currently.
    And while I'm at it, I could use information about where to find the
typedefs for wchar_t and wint_t on as many systems as possible...

--
All persons, living or dead, are purely coincedental.