Re: Idea 1: A HTML browser

From: Kim Shrier
Subject: Re: Idea 1: A HTML browser
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:45:12 -0600

You can always write C functions around the C++ code and then invoke
the C functions from Objective C.  It's tedious but it works.

Kim

> Jason H Clouse wrote:
>
> <<- using khtml like netraider ( www.netraider.de )
> - using mozilla's rendering engine (like galeon)>>
>
> I looked at Gecko (Mozilla's rendering engine) some time ago, and it's
> written in C++.  I believe that khtml is also entirely in C++.
> Unfortunately, GCC doesn't support Objective-C++. :-(
>
> I did look at Zen, however, and it's in vanilla C!  But you're right,
> it isn't anywhere near finished.

 Kim Shrier - principal, Shrier and Deihl - mailto:kim@tinker.com
Remote Unix Network Admin, Security, Internet Software Development
  Tinker Internet Services - Superior FreeBSD-based Web Hosting
                     http://www.tinker.com/