Idea 1: A HTML browser

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Idea 1: A HTML browser
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:43:05 +0100

Hi all,

Some ideas have been running around in my head, and I would like to
introduce them to you. I had the intention to start learning programming
Objective-C, but saw that that would take an enormous amount of time,
before I could contribute something. I think for me it is better to
concentrate on building GNUstep, writing and maintaining the Build Guide
and eventually providing LastStep, the GNUstep distro.

So I am likely to post ideas to this list in the hope someone likes an
idea and does the actual coding. This one is the first. BTW if some
feels that I should not use this list for this, let me know and I will
stop.
And most ideas will be Unix (esp. linux) related since imho that will be
the first environment GNUstep will be used on, so some solutions might
not be possible on Windows systems

An idea for a HTML-browser. One that might be easy to adapt for use with
GNUstep is Zen (http://www.nocrew.org/software/zen/).

Hope this helps expand the GNUstep Environment.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw