Re: gnustep-base problem on win32

From: Chris Apers
Subject: Re: gnustep-base problem on win32
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:20:11 +0200

ok thanx,

but i still have the problem when i compile gnustep-base

make[3]: *** [static_obj/ix86/cygwin/gnu-gnu-gnu-win32/gdnc.exe] Error 1
make[2]: *** [gdnc.build] Error 2
make[1]: *** [gdnc.all.tool.variables] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/gnustep-base/Tools'
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

can you help me, please

thanx