Re: gnustep-base problem on win32

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: gnustep-base problem on win32
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:28:53 +0200

Hi,

what do you expect one to see in the bugreport below ???

Please always post the whole error message, not just the last 4 lines
... It's impossible to find an error using the output below !

Helge

BTW: You are compiling a static library ! It should be better to use
'make shared=yes', otherwise you will end up with huge executables.