Re: GNUstep on Darwin

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Darwin
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 06:20:13 +0100

On Friday, April 6, 2001, at 12:26 AM, Helge Hess wrote:

I don't think ffcall runs on PowerPC.

It works fine on ppc

I'm not sure whether gstep-base
depends on it,

yes and no ... things will work but the use of ffcall fixes a few invocation/DO bugs.

I don't think so. I have doubts that gstep-base will
compile with the nx runtime out of the box.

It won't ... it needs some changes to use the apple runtime ... I've been trying to localise that stuff to NSObjCRuntime.[hm] and gradually move code elsewhere over to
using functions/macros from those files.