LastStep package manager

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: LastStep package manager
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:18:41 +0200

Hi all,

It took some time, but I just completely rewrote the build scripts I
had, so they would be in a more generic format.
What I now have should become the build-scripts for the once to finish
GNUstep distro: LastStep.

The current scripts and documentation are able to build the core from
cvs. That means:
download, gather documentation, build, install and create a file list.

I thought that it might be handy for more people then just me, so I made
a .tar.gz file from the bunch and placed it on my web-site for download:

http://www.made-it.com/GNUstep/LastStep.tar.gz

If you are going to try it, please unpack in /var/adm
And read the README in the toplevel directory.

Have fun,

Dennis Leeuw