Re: MiscKit Licence

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Re: MiscKit Licence
Date: 08 Oct 2001 16:04:35 +0200

Stefan Boehringer wrote:
[...]
> Code could be included as is (retain copyright
> notices...) since the licence is not "contaminating".
[...]

Just as I see my own posting, I realize that I'm incorrect about that.
The misckit requires you to mention the use thereof in your program,
which applies also to libraries which would be "contaminated" by being
required to require linking applications to mention the misckit.

As for my own code in the misckit you may use it without that
requirement
and chances are that other authors feel the same.

Sorry, for the premature posting.

Stefan