Bug in NSValue archiving

From: Gerrit Van Dyk
Subject: Bug in NSValue archiving
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:55:28 +0200

Hi,

In NSValue.m on line 373 the size of the objctype is archived. When the
NSValue gets unarchived this size is never unarchived so I get unarchiving
errors. I changed the initWithCoder method and added the unarchiving method
of the size at line 404.The GSPlaceholderValue class also needs this
addition in its initWithCoder method.

I added the changes but I don't have write access to CVS, Could someone else
with write access please add the unarchiving methods.

Regards
Gerrit van Dyk

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged,
proprietary to the company and protected by law. If you are not the intended
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.