RE: Traditional Chinese partially supported

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: RE: Traditional Chinese partially supported
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:05:43 -0500

  Thanx a lot.
  Your suggestion is always a good one. :)
  I will try that later.
  Here is the new diff files which fix the encoding conversion problem in
previous one.
  I misunderstanded the NSGlyph system in previous codes
  Only NSStringDraw.m and XGGState.m are modified from previous codes.
  I hope they work for other language.
  The diff files are compared to the CVS on March 10th as previous one.
  With these codes, GNUstep can display and edit Chinese and English with
right position.
  (The text position is wrong in previous codes).
  But the editing is bytes-based, which means deleting one Chinese character
takes two delete keys,
  or you will only delete half of a Chinese character (1 byte) with one
delete key.

  Yen-Ju