Re: ProjectCenter...GNUstep GUI cvs

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter...GNUstep GUI cvs
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:19:38 +0000

On Friday, March 15, 2002, at 12:48 AM, Steven LeMaire wrote:

Ok, sorry to be a drag, but I recompile Ink for example, with the gui lib from cvs, and
it still seg faults. It's only happens with gui from cvs.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Steven/.

I suggest you try rebuilding your gui libraries and apps. As far as I know there are no problems in the current cvs code ... so most likely you have something mixed up on
your system.

I'd try doing a make distclean; configure; make install cycle in your gui and x{dg}ps
packages, and a make clean; make install in each of your apps.