Changes to NSTableView wont compile

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Changes to NSTableView wont compile
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 02:28:53 +0100

Hi Pierre,

the dragging changes you made to NSTableView wont compile with gcc 2.93 or any other compiler that wont allow you to mix declareations and other code. To get it working the beginning of the draggingUpdated: method should read:

- (unsigned int) draggingUpdated: (id <NSDraggingInfo>) sender
{
  NSPoint p = [self convertPoint: [sender draggingLocation] fromView: nil];
  NSRect newRect;
  NSTableViewDropOperation operation = NSTableViewDropAbove;
  int row;
  int quarterPosition = (p.y - _bounds.origin.y) / _rowHeight * 4.;
  unsigned dragOperation;

I also did notice that other parts of this file do create warnings from the gcc, please remove them (tey are mostly unused variables). It would be great if all of GNUstep could compile without giving warnings, currenlty this is not possible because of the exception handling code, but for the rest we should try and get them away.

Cheers
Fred