Display problem

From: Stephane Dupille
Subject: Display problem
Date: 18 Mar 2002 11:49:56 +0100

    Hello there !

    I installed Gnustep, it works great. Thanks to everybody !

    But, when I launch my X server (xfree on a linux box) with the
option "-nolisten tcp", the DISPLAY env variable is set to ":0" in
order to use the unix socket.

    When I launch any GNUstep app, with openapp, the application tries
to open an X connection via a TCP socket. It seems that the DISPLAY
env var is redefined to aragorn:0.0 (aragon is the name of my
station). Why ? Where can I disable this behaviour ?

    I have similar problem when my display is somewhere else.

    I took a quick look at the openapp script, but didn't find
anything concerning my problem. Is there another variable to set ?

    Thanks.

--
 CM> Voici la liste des votants pour la création de
 CM> fr.comp.sys.calculatrices (non modéré).
 Pour l'instant, c'est fr.rec.jeux.video qui nous préoccupe...
 -+- SE in GNU - Neuneu en single neurone mode -+-