Re: dia2code objc

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: dia2code objc
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:22:27 +0100

Am Dienstag den, 26. März 2002, um 15:25, schrieb Björn Gohla:

perhaps access control should then not be prohibitive but informative, to
tell a user when an object is being used in violation of its design
rationale.

Don't know how plain GNU compilers do it, but with the Apple tweaked one I get something like:

NSObject.m:544: warning: instance variable `isa' is @protected; this will be a hard error in the future

when trying to access a protected variable. Is this what you have in mind?

Markus

P.S.: No, there's no bug in NSObject.m, line 544 is my own modification.

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/