NSToolbar/NSToolbarItem and related modifications

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: NSToolbar/NSToolbarItem and related modifications
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I am currently about a third of the way through implementing NSToolbar and
NSToolbarItem and the associated modifications.   Please let me know if anyone
is already working on these classes as we might be able to finish more quickly
if we cooperate.

I am also devoting effort to fixing bugs in Gorm.   I will merge these changes
in a the next few weeks.

Later, :)
GJC

=====